NSF International helps protect you and your customers by writing standards, and testing and certifying products for the water, food, health sciences and consumer goods industries. We are a global independent organization committed to protecting human health and safety worldwide.
Contact one of our global offices to discuss our specific services in your area.
- 1 day ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Global public health organization NSF International and Australian-based certification organization Global-Mark have partnered to provide WaterMark...
- 6 days ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Global public health organization NSF International has published the first American National Standard to address the...
- 2 weeks ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. and TUSCALOOSA, Ala.– Westervelt Renewable Energy has achieved Sustainable Biomass Partnership (SBP) certification from NSF Sustainability, a...
Upcoming Training & Education
- Friday, October 9, 2015
- 8:30am - 4:00pm GMT
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- 8:30am - 5:00pm Pacific Time
- San Jose, California, United States
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- 8:30am - 5:00pm Central Time
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Thursday, October 15, 2015
- 8:30am - 5:00pm Eastern Time
- Lexington, Kentucky, United States