Bottled and Mineral Water Certification
Six Simple Steps to NSF Bottled and Mineral Water Certification
NSF International has been testing and certifying products for over 64 years. In that time, we have refined the process to make it faster and less complicated for clients while still continuing our tradition of thorough testing and exceptional attention to detail.
By assigning a dedicated NSF Certification project manager, clients enjoy a single point of contact who oversees the certification project to successful completion.
Bottled Drinking Water and Natural Mineral Water Certification
- Customer submits application and deposit
- Customer submits finished product samples for water quality testing*
- Auditor conducts a facility audit
- Customer submits corrective action for audit nonconformities*
- Program office reviews water quality analysis and corrective action for conformance to requirements*
- Upon approval, customer is granted NSF certification