GLOBALG.A.P. (Good Agricultural Practices)
Formerly known as EurepGAP, the GLOBALG.A.P. food safety certification program is intended for agricultural producers. GLOBALG.A.P. is a private sector body that sets voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural products around the globe. Based on Good Agricultural Practices, the GLOBALG.A.P. food safety standard encompasses all process activities on the farm and is a business to business certification. The GLOBALG.A.P. standard covers 80 countries and is based on review of crops, livestock, and aquaculture. NSF Agriculture, a leader in food safety for the produce sector, can provide GLOBALG.A.P. certification. For more information visit NSF Agriculture.
To schedule your GLOBALG.A.P. certification audit through NSF, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-893-1325.
Why Partner With NSF International for Your GLOBALG.A.P. Certification
- NSF can conduct most GLOBALG.A.P. audits within 30-60 days, using a worldwide network of highly skilled and experienced auditors.
- NSF has 65 years of food safety expertise in all food sectors and helps organizations of all sizes implement complex food safety solutions.
- NSF is the first North American third-party certifier ANSI (American National Standards Institute) accredited to both SQF and BRC.
Why You Need GLOBALG.A.P. Certification
- Access to Top Retailers: Many retailers have mandated GLOBALG.A.P. certification for their manufacturers and suppliers to ensure food has been produced to the highest standards.
- Integrity: Certification demonstrates commitment to supplying high quality, safe food products.
- Maximize Efficiency and Consistency: Achieving certification to a global standard can save both time and money, as it streamlines the audit process.
- Brand Protection: Introducing food safety and quality practices across your organization helps minimize risk.
- Continuous Improvement: Certification helps continually improve your quality and safety processes.