Chemistry Lab: Equipment
NSF continually invests in the latest technologies. Current chemistry equipment includes:
- Gas chromatography (GC) FID, ECD
- Gas chromatography / mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- High resolution GC mass spectrometry (GC/sector MS)
- Liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry (LC/MS)
- High resolution LC/MS
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC): UV, FL, EC, conductivity, RI
- Inductively coupled plasma (ICP)
- Fourier-transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
- Ion chromatography (IC)
- Gas flow proportional counter (radiological testing)
- Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer
- Flow analyzer
- UV-visible spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer titrator (KFT) - coulometric
For more information about the NSF Chemistry lab, email email@example.com.
- 4 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. and RICHMOND, Calif. – NSF International, a leading provider of auditing, testing and certification services for the...
- 6 months ago
Ann Arbor, Mich. – NSF International’s Applied Research Center, which provides custom research and testing services, will partner with the...
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 1 year ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...