Chemistry Lab: Testing Services
The NSF Chemistry Lab performs routine analyses in support of compliance to national and international standards as well as customized testing services and method development. We run over 1 million tests per year, meeting client turnaround times.
We can develop custom test methods, perform studies following good laboratory practices and execute unique exposure evaluations. We also perform custom analytical testing to support safety assessments, product development, regulatory compliance and R&D, meeting the needs of both academic and corporate clients.
Routine analyses to U.S. EPA and FDA standard methods, AOAC official methods, USP monographs and ASTM protocols include:
- Organic and inorganic analyses
- Ingredient confirmation and quantification
- Contaminant analysis to parts-per-billion concentration levels:
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide/herbicide (regulated and unregulated) residues
- Processing impurities
- Trace ingredients
- Unknown mixtures
- Drug residues
- Analysis for actives
- General water characteristics (pH, hardness, TDS, etc.)
- Radiologicals (RADs)
We can also create customized services for your unique needs, including:
- Analytical testing in support of academic research
- Method development/validation
- Protocol development and testing to verify product claims
- Exposure assessment (leachate testing)
- Performance testing
- National brand comparison studies
- Food contact material evaluations
- Disinfection by-products analysis
- Drug residue testing
- General water characteristics
- Stability studies
- Legal support studies
- GLP studies
- GMP testing for pharmaceuticals, food and supplements
For more information about the NSF Chemistry lab, email email@example.com.
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 9 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...
- 1 year ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Researchers from global public health organization NSF International, Harvard Medical School and the National Institute for...
- 1 year ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...