Medical Device Analysis and Testing
- Benefits of Medical Device Testing
- Why Work With NSF?
- Medical Device Testing Process
GLP and GMP Contract Laboratories, FDA Registered and DEA Licensed
NSF provides analytical testing, consulting, R&D, clinical trials, registrations and commercialization services to the medical device industry.
Our Mission: To play an integral role in the development of medical devices to improve the lives of patients and their families. To develop and educate the next generation of medical device researchers and to impart to them the importance of why we do what we do.
NSF operates as a GLP and GMP contract laboratory, offering a wide array of independent testing and analytical services. Medical device companies benefit from these combined services, which are essential as the specialist medical device market continues to grow globally.
Benefits of Medical Device Testing
Our scientists and technical experts offer a full range of GMP and GLP analytical method development services. Our core competencies include:
- Method development and validation
- Extractables and leachables testing
- Oligonucleotide analysis
- Bio analysis
- Medical device development
- Drug compatibility testing for successful 510(k)
- Stability testing
- Toxicology risk assessments
For more detailed information on the services listed above, please visit the NSF-Pharmalytica website.
Why Work With NSF?
Working with NSF brings you:
- A focused business model allowing concentrated analytical efforts to manage complex challenges and provide a complete and compliant data package
- Recognized in-house industry experts who provide unmatched subject matter expertise to mitigate any complications
- Extensive laboratory capabilities in the United States
- Capabilities to offer study design, testing, consulting, training and agency representation
- Single point of contact to coordinate all activities
Medical Device Testing Process
NSF's medical device testing provides accurate, reliable, timely and cost-efficient contract analytical solutions. Our laboratories operate under full GLP and GMP compliance. They are FDA registered and inspected and DEA licensed to handle, store and test controlled substances (Schedule I thru V). NSF uses the following analytical techniques:
Related to Medical Device Analysis and Testing
- 3 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – NSF International, a global independent public health organization that writes standards, and tests and certifies products...
- 8 months ago
Ann Arbor, Mich. and Arlington, Va. — The International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council of the Americas (IPEC-Americas) - an international non-profit...
- 8 months ago
WASHINGTON, D.C. — NSF Becker & Associates Consulting, Inc., part of global independent public health organization NSF International, has launched...