The NSF Applied Research Center (ARC) embraces the need for quick delivery of results while maintaining the utmost quality. We offer:
- Independent services
- Third-party, non-profit, non-biased
- No intellectual property conflicts
- Highest quality systems and data integrity
- ISO/IEC 17025-accredited laboratory
- Accredited by the Standards Council of Canada for test method development & evaluation and non-routine testing
- Research with a production mindset
- Faster turnaround time for data
- Scientific expertise, innovative minds and project leadership
For more information about the NSF Applied Research Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 734.585.6848.
NSF International cordially invites you to join us at the 54th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo When: March 22 – 26,...
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...
- 5 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Researchers from global public health organization NSF International, Harvard Medical School and the National Institute for...