Engineering Lab: Accreditations
The NSF Engineering Laboratory is internationally recognized for expertise with North American, European and Asian requirements, and generates reports in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 signed by certified professional engineers. Specific accreditations and certifications include:
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE)
- Various State and City Codes
- Standard Council of Canada (SCC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA)
- International Accreditation Service, Inc. (IAS)
The NSF Engineering Lab supports compliance to:
- NSF/ANSI standards
- EPA regulations
- FDA regulations
- EU directives
- WHO directives
For more information about the NSF Engineering lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 3 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...
- 8 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...
- 8 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and AURORA, Ont., Canada – NSF International has acquired the laboratory portion of Jana Laboratories Inc.,...