Microbiology Lab: Accreditations
Specific accreditations and certifications include:
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for drinking water certification in various individual states
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation with IAS and the Standards Council of Canada
- British Standards, Australia/New Zealand Standards, ISO Standards
The NSF Microbiology Lab supports compliance to:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
For more information about the NSF Microbiology lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 734.827.6894.
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 1 month ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...
- 6 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...
- 7 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and AURORA, Ont., Canada – NSF International has acquired the laboratory portion of Jana Laboratories Inc.,...