Microbiology Lab: Equipment
The NSF Microbiology Lab utilizes a variety of equipment including:
- BioRad I-Cycler
- Zeiss Microscopy image analysis system
- Water activity meter
- Hybridization chamber
- Blot transfer apparatus
- Microplate readers
- Inverted microscope for cell cultures Zeiss Axiskop I and II plus
- Membrane filtration apparatus
- Anaerobic chamber
- Gene Spec (UV spectrophotometer)
- ProtoCOL automated colony counter
- Quebec Colony Counter
- Barnstead Diamond Nanopure water system
For more information about the NSF Microbiology lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 734.827.6894.
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 4 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...
- 9 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Global public health and safety organization NSF International has developed the first American National Standard that...
- 10 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and AURORA, Ont., Canada – NSF International has acquired the laboratory portion of Jana Laboratories Inc.,...