Microbiology Lab: Equipment
The NSF Microbiology Lab utilizes a variety of equipment including:
- BioRad I-Cycler
- Zeiss Microscopy image analysis system
- Water activity meter
- Hybridization chamber
- Blot transfer apparatus
- Microplate readers
- Inverted microscope for cell cultures Zeiss Axiskop I and II plus
- Membrane filtration apparatus
- Anaerobic chamber
- Gene Spec (UV spectrophotometer)
- ProtoCOL automated colony counter
- Quebec Colony Counter
- Barnstead Diamond Nanopure water system
Related to Microbiology Lab: Equipment
- 2 weeks ago
Portugues | Español ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - NSF International, an independent global public health and...
- 4 weeks ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Scientists at NSF International’s Applied Research Center have discovered a new bacterium, Klebsiella michiganensis (K. michiganensis). ...
- 6 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Scientists at the public health organization NSF International and the US Army Research Institute of Environmental...