Microbiology Lab: Testing Services
The NSF Microbiology Lab operates under the strict quality control guidelines specified by ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI, SCC, NELAP and other international and national standards. Microbiology staff is trained annually and must routinely pass proficiency tests. Fast turnaround and data tracking provide results quickly and efficiently.
The NSF Microbiology Lab performs a wide variety of tests, including:
- Aerobic and anaerobic bacteriology
- Light and fluorescent microscopy
- Qualitative and quantitative molecular techniques – PCR, ELISA
- Qualitative and quantitative protein analysis
- Food microbiology
- Dairy microbiology
- Water microbiology
- Environmental microbiology
- In-vitro toxicological testing
- Medical devices
- Quantification and identification
- Industrial/residential air quality
- Disinfectant efficacy testing
- ATP (luminescence)
- ATP (alternate test procedure) protocol for EPA
- Rapid detection/identification of organisms from food or other matrices (BAX®)
- Food allergen detection
- Appliance efficacy testing (bacteria, allergens)
For more information about the NSF Microbiology lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 734.827.6894.
- 5 months ago
ANN ARBOR, Mich. and RICHMOND, Calif. – NSF International, a leading provider of auditing, testing and certification services for the...
- 7 months ago
Ann Arbor, Mich. – NSF International’s Applied Research Center, which provides custom research and testing services, will partner with the...
NSF Expands Scientific and Technical Capabilities in Europe Through Acquisition of Erdmann Analytics
- 1 year ago
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA and RHEDA-WIEDENBRÜCK, Germany — NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization that develops...