Have Questions? Interested in Onsite Training
Contact NSFTraining & Education
- e email@example.com
- p +1 734 827 5600
Toll Free USA
+1800 NSF MARK (800 673 6275)
HealthGuard Series DVD: Employee Health and Personal Hygiene
The HealthGuard™ Series DVD: Employee Health and Personal Hygiene presents a detailed and comprehensive overview of the importance of employee health and hygiene in foodservice and retail establishments. If you would like to place an order, please submit a HealthGuard™ order form.
This DVD covers the following 2009 FDA Code requirements, including:
- The connection between optimal health, good personal hygiene practices, and safe food
- Identify the five reportable employee illnesses and the circumstances associated with restriction or exclusion of ill food employees
- Develop awareness of the necessary precautions for treating cuts, boils, or open sores when handling food
- Identify proper hand washing techniques and when a food employee MUST wash them
- Recognize the proper use of and limitations of wearing gloves in a food facility
- Learn how wearing jewelry and certain items of clothing can contaminate food
The HealthGuard™ Series DVD: Employee Health and Personal Hygiene is a thorough and economical tool to review the critical aspects to employee hygienic practices in an easy-to-understand, practical setting that can be used as:
- An initial orientation training session for new employees
- Refresher training session for seasoned employees
- A training tool in a full Certified Food Safety Manager course
- A proactive measure to ensure compliance in the event of a potential food safety/regulatory crisis
Total Length: 19.32 Minutes
If you would like to place an order, please submit a HealthGuard™ order form.
For information on how to customize a training video for your company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about NSF International's HealthGuard™ training manual or video training, please contact Mike Loftis at email@example.com.