Have Questions? Interested in Training
Contact NSFTraining & Education
- e email@example.com
- p +1 734.827.5600
Toll Free USA
+1800 NSF MARK (800 673 6275)
Thinking of undergoing training to become a Qualified Person or of sponsoring a colleague to become a QP? Then why not come along to the FREE one day seminar to learn about what it really means to be a QP or a sponsor, what qualifications you need in advance, the various routes to becoming a QP and how our series of educational modules has helped many hundreds of people to become highly effective, professional, Qualified Persons. Hear from people who have been through the training and how it has changed their careers for good! See one of our QP training modules in action and have the opportunity to ask all your questions of our experienced and highly knowledgeable tutors. Anyone interested in finding out more about this industry leading technical leader and vocational training are welcome to join us.
Since 1990, NSF Pharma Biotech and the University of Strathclyde have collaborated to present a structured modular course designed for people wishing to become Qualified Persons.
This course is now recognised as the most successful and main route to QP education in the UK and increasingly in Europe. In addition this course is now provided as an in-house Quality Leadership development programme by major multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Attend this Free Seminar if
- You are planning to train to become a QP
- You are interested in maximising your technical knowledge and value to your organisation
- You are responsible for QP training or technical development
- You want to know more about sponsoring a QP
The benefits of QP Training with NSF Pharma Biotech
- Over 96% of our delegates are successful at QP viva
- Over 240 people have achieved qualification status through this programme
- The course takes the time necessary to give the knowledge, and practice its application in teamwork and scenarios to help delegates become effective and influential QPs
- The course is flexible and modular but can also be used to lead to MSc qualification
- The course is recognised by the regulatory bodies in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands and many other European countries
- The course is designed to develop Quality Leaders for the future
- The course provides unrivalled networking opportunities, including membership of the NSF Pharma Biotech QP Alumni organisation
This is your opportunity to…
- Get an overview of the route to becoming a QP and the structure and content of the modules
- Have 1:1 discussions with NSF Pharma Biotech tutors and the QP Administrator
- Understand the vital role of the sponsor
- Find out what the assessors expect from candidates and sponsors
- Listen to presentations from…
- A former QP delegate about their experiences of QP training
- An Assessor from one of the Joint Professional Bodies
- An active Sponsor who has successfully mentored a number of trainee QPs
- Experience part of a QP module and ask questions of the tutors and current QP delegates over lunch
- Postgraduate Qualifications
Our QP course also meets the requirements for the postgraduate Certificate and the Diploma/MSc in ‘Pharmaceutical Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice’. For more information on these vocational courses please contact Stella Pearson-Smith, our QP Administrator at QPpharma@nsf.org, or speak to us at the Seminar.
As places are limited, early booking is recommended
The start and finish times given are approximate, please contact our office for further information.