NSF International is an independent, not-for-profit organization with a mission to protect environmental and public health. NSF writes standards, and tests and certifies products for the food, water and consumer goods industries.
Contact our regulatory affairs hotline at +1 800 673 8010.
We are committed to and advocate for:
- Public health, environmental health and protection of the environment
- Consensus-based standards that protect public health
- Recognition of accredited, independent third-party certification
- Open communication and cooperation between all stakeholders (manufacturers, regulators, academia and users) to create optimal public health solutions with maximum acceptance
- Training and education for all stakeholders