Help make sure your insured clients are better equipped to prevent costly recalls with NSF’s technical expertise. A more complex global supply chain and an increased number of food choices for consumers present greater risks of a food crisis. A recall can threaten consumer health and the financial health of your business.
You can trust our proven track record of helping manage and reduce risk across the food industry. By properly handling a crisis, a company can demonstrate its integrity and capability, and maintain its customers’ confidence.
Take a Proactive Stance and Be Better Prepared
Managing a crisis begins with establishing strong programs before an incident. NSF can help you be ready to quickly and effectively respond to issues. We can also show you how to make testing and continuously upgrading these programs a routine part of your company’s practices.
Receive Timely, Specialized Guidance
NSF can advise you on tracking down and testing recalled items and provide expert witness legal support, while helping you keep your stakeholders and customers informed. Our tried-and-tested system can even help prevent or minimize the impact of future recalls.
Our consulting services include:
- Risk analysis and risk modeling
- Crisis and recall program assessment
- Recall plan development and review
- Mock traceability and recall challenge
- Food safety systems assessment
- Food fraud assessment
- Customized training and workshops
- Physical, chemical and microbiological contamination assessments
- 24/7 technical response hotline
- Product tracking, retrieval and destruction
- Crisis PR and communication
- Product sampling and laboratory testing
- Root cause analysis and preventive action planning
- Crisis impact evaluation
- Expert witness or other legal support
- Regulatory compliance assistance
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.