Food Regulatory Consulting Services
Get practical, professional advice to address a wide range of food regulatory matters.
Better understand complex food industry regulation and learn how to comply with the help of NSF’s expert consultants. Our advisors have commercial experience and can explain the details and implications of legislation in plain language with specific recommendations, when appropriate.
Take Advantage of a Wide Range of Services
Our team of professionals can assist you with:
- Communicating with regulators to address a problem
- Crisis management support
- Importing products, including after failing regulatory compliance
- Proactive regulatory review during the product lifecycle
- Making sure labels are compliant
- Product-related regulations to ensure product meets all regulatory requirements when exported
- Horizon scanning to identify emerging threats and hazards that might affect your business, such as country-specific regulations and political issues
- Protecting your supply chain by looking at risks related to critical ingredients
- Advising on countries where fraud might be a concern
- Recommendations for compliance with Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Guidance in meeting the requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), including compliance with the Foreign Supplier Verification Program
Quality and Compliance Software
If you’re looking for a solution to confidently manage complex and critical data - including supplier compliance, regulatory requirements, and environmental reporting - take a look at NSF’s TraQtion cloud-based software.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote