Deliver Results to Build Resiliency
We offer solutions in:
- Project management: We can oversee implementation of your entire sustainability strategy or aspects of that strategy.
- Supplier engagement and training: We can share our knowledge, build relationships and promote thought leadership.
- Data process management: We utilize TraQtion, our proprietary software, to track everything from sourcing compliance and facility data (energy, water, waste, etc.) to corporate policies and certification or verification priorities that align with your risk-management and sustainability goals.
- Authentication and verification: We perform audits to recognized internal or external sustainability standards including responsible procurement of key commodities, animal welfare, environmental best practices and social compliance.
- Sustainability reporting: We provide guidance, develop corporate sustainability reports and disclosure responses, and identify areas for future improvement. We can create customized reports or use reputable frameworks such as the CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project), GRI (Global Reporting Initiative), TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Disclosures), B-Corps, TSC (The Sustainability Consortium) product toolkits and others.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
News and Events
Assurance Program for Sustainable Assessment of Professional Services – Call for Pilot Participants
June 1, 2020
NSF International is calling for participants in a new assurance program for the NSF/ANSI 391.1 standard, the first American National Standard for sustainability in the professional services industry. The pilot will include professional service organizations, purchasers of professional services and approved certification bodies (CBs).
Clean Water Crusader Joseph Cotruvo Earns 2020 Environmental Health Award From NSF International and NEHA
July 30, 2020
United Poly Systems Earns First NSF Certification for HDPE Electrical Conduit
July 29, 2020
Louvre Hotels Group Controls Health Protocols in More Than 50 Countries by Enrolling in the Independent "Checked By NSF™" Program, From NSF International
July 24, 2020