Diagnose Key Risks and Opportunities
Our diagnosis services include:
- Benchmarking: Assesses your environmental and social impacts, as well as your current industry position, to determine where your efforts and resources will have the most meaningful impact.
- Materiality assessment: Determines the relative importance of sustainability issues to your business, community, investors and consumers.
- Risk scan: NSF's proprietary tool, FIRST (Fully Integrated Risk Scanning Tool), identifies key environmental and social indicators and scans for their risk likelihood and potential impact on your company’s supply chain.
- Impact assessment: Assesses products, facilities and/or supply chains using methods such as a lifecycle assessment (LCA), greenhouse gas inventories (GHG), footprints, waste audits and others.
- Opportunity assessment: Helps you understand opportunities in terms of environmental and social impact, cost savings, technical feasibility and other lenses.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
News and Events
Assurance Program for Sustainable Assessment of Professional Services – Call for Pilot Participants
June 1, 2020
NSF International is calling for participants in a new assurance program for the NSF/ANSI 391.1 standard, the first American National Standard for sustainability in the professional services industry. The pilot will include professional service organizations, purchasers of professional services and approved certification bodies (CBs).
The Spectrum of Food Safety Audits: Remote Audits, On-Site Audits and the Future of Real-Time Monitoring
October 21, 2020
NSF International Honors Food Safety Pioneer Dr. Jennifer McEntire at 2020 Food Safety Summit
October 20, 2020
NSF International Appoints John Rowley and Angelo Petrillo Vice Presidents of Food and Business Development
October 19, 2020