Diagnose Key Risks and Opportunities
Our diagnosis services include:
- Benchmarking: Assesses your environmental and social impacts, as well as your current industry position, to determine where your efforts and resources will have the most meaningful impact.
- Materiality assessment: Determines the relative importance of sustainability issues to your business, community, investors and consumers.
- Risk scan: NSF's proprietary tool, FIRST (Fully Integrated Risk Scanning Tool), identifies key environmental and social indicators and scans for their risk likelihood and potential impact on your company’s supply chain.
- Impact assessment: Assesses products, facilities and/or supply chains using methods such as a lifecycle assessment (LCA), greenhouse gas inventories (GHG), footprints, waste audits and others.
- Opportunity assessment: Helps you understand opportunities in terms of environmental and social impact, cost savings, technical feasibility and other lenses.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
News and Events
Assurance Program for Sustainable Assessment of Professional Services – Call for Pilot Participants
June 1, 2020
NSF International is calling for participants in a new assurance program for the NSF/ANSI 391.1 standard, the first American National Standard for sustainability in the professional services industry. The pilot will include professional service organizations, purchasers of professional services and approved certification bodies (CBs).
OEHHA Issues Proposed NSRLs for Three Disinfection By-Products
August 11, 2020
On May 22, the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), which assesses health risks of environmental contaminants in products sold in California, issued three notices of proposed rulemaking (NPRs) establishing proposed no significant risk levels (NSRLs) for three water disinfection by-products : trichloroacetic acid, dibromoacetic acid and dichloroacetic acid; also known as haloacetic acids. These NPRs were open for comment until July 7. OEHHA is now reviewing the comments and will then issue a final rule.
Clean Water Crusader Joseph Cotruvo Earns 2020 Environmental Health Award From NSF International and NEHA
July 30, 2020
United Poly Systems Earns First NSF Certification for HDPE Electrical Conduit
July 29, 2020