Diagnose Key Risks and Opportunities
A critical step in increasing your organization’s resilience, circularity, and environmental, social and corporate governance is assessing your current state. Our diagnosis services include:
- Benchmarking: Assesses your environmental and social impacts, as well as your current industry position, to determine where your efforts and resources will have the most meaningful impact
- Materiality assessment: Determines the relative importance of sustainability issues to your business, community, investors and consumers
- Risk scan: Identifies key environmental and social indicators and scans for their risk likelihood and potential impact on your company’s supply chain (using FIRST, NSF's proprietary Fully Integrated Risk Scanning Tool)
- Impact assessment: Assesses products, facilities and supply chains using methods such as a life cycle assessment (LCA), greenhouse gas inventories (GHG), footprints, waste audits and others
- Opportunity assessment: Helps you understand opportunities in terms of environmental and social impact, cost savings, technical feasibility and other lenses
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
News and Events
Assurance Program for Sustainable Assessment of Professional Services – Call for Pilot Participants
June 1, 2020
NSF International is calling for participants in a new assurance program for the NSF/ANSI 391.1 standard, the first American National Standard for sustainability in the professional services industry. The pilot will include professional service organizations, purchasers of professional services and approved certification bodies (CBs).
Special Session of Legionella Conference to Address Emergent Health Crisis
December 10, 2020
NSF Health Sciences Podcasts – Access Expert Content On-the-Go
October 22, 2020
Access a wealth of free podcasts and webinar recordings from our pharma and medical devices experts to help you make better business decisions and stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
NSF International Sponsors the 2020 Food Safety Summit
October 12, 2020