What's on your mind? How can we help you today? We're here for you.
- Sales Need more info or a quote? Want to get started with a new service?
- Customer Service Questions or comments about any of your current NSF services?
- Consumer Products Questions about an NSF-certified product? Food or household safety?
- NSF Offices Worldwide Looking for our services in your area? An NSF office near you?
Complaints and Concerns
Want to report an NSF service, certified product or other matter? Let us know about misuse of the NSF mark, as well as any listed products and companies in violation of our policies.
Report a Concern
- Regulatory Affairs Have a question about public health protection or our standards?
- Media Relations and Resources A member of the press and interested in public health and safety? Want to talk to our industry or scientific experts? Need media assets?
- Other Questions or Comments Interested in something not covered elsewhere on this page?
NSF will never call, email, or text to solicit donations or ask for money. If you receive a call, email or text from someone claiming to be from NSF and requesting money, please report the incident to the Federal Trade Commission.