Coaching and Mentoring Services for New Pharma People
Coaching and Mentoring
NSF has decades of experience coaching new pharmaceutical leaders. We offer a range of highly interactive training programs, including eLearning, as well as one-on-one guidance.
Our coaching and mentoring services include:
- Conducting internal and external specialist interviews for potential new starters
- Generating and reviewing business continuity plans
- Mentoring department heads
- Providing one-on-one coaching for new starters in management and leadership roles
- Developing training plans for all tier 1-3 managers and critical position holders
- Helping team members transfer into new roles
- Providing soft skills training, including resilience, crisis management and critical thinking training
With an independent, data-driven approach, NSF adds significant value to your organisational reviews and due diligence activities.
Our executive management team and expert consultants conduct due diligence audits of pharmaceutical, biologics and biotech companies, from start-ups to multisite companies. These services drive effective decision making and support acquisitions and investments for our clients that include law firms, venture capital and investment firms and industry partners.
Assess products and companies in all stages of development to commercial production. We cover all aspects of regulatory compliance and provide sound, scientifically-based advice to potential investors and purchasers.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Insights and Expertise
World Quality Week Q&A With Quality Management Expert Janet Book
NSF Health Sciences Journal: Time to Rethink - Issue 47, 2020