IFS Food Safety Certification
The International Featured Standard (IFS) is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standard for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, agents and brokers. IFS addresses food safety and management of product quality in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Consumer products packaging
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
- Pet food manufacturing
NSF Food Safety Certification, LLC is accredited to certify to the IFS. This standard includes requirements for senior management responsibility, quality and food safety management systems, resource management, production process, measurements, analysis, improvements and food defence.
Get the Advantage of Certifying to IFS
Certification strengthens the supply chain and can help you:
- Give your buyers added confidence that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognised standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimise risk and protect your reputation
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
How Your Cleaning Products Can Pass the Food Industry’s Trust Test
Product registrations not only demonstrate a commitment to food safety — They are the key to gaining greater acceptance by food/beverage processors and foodservice establishments.
Why the Demand for Registered Cleaning Products Is Rising in the Food Industry
Four Truths About ISO 21469 Certified Lubricants