Beverages and Packaged Ice Certification
It is the only accredited product certification program for bottled water and beverages, and the only product certification program accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI-Accredited Product Certification Body - Accreditation #0216) and the Brazilian Instituto Nacional de Metrologia (INMETRO).
NSF certification demonstrates that the bottler follows regulatory requirements and industry best practices for bottled water production and that the product complies with the regulatory standard of quality.
Certification by NSF brings unique product recognition and marketing benefits:
- Permits use of the NSF mark on the product label, on your website and in the media
- Assures retailers that the product they are selling meets all regulatory requirements and conforms to best practices for bottled water and beverages production
- Demonstrates to government agencies that testing and plant inspections have been done to ensure compliance with regulations
- Confirms to manufacturers that they have carried out requisite due diligence to ensure the safety of their product
- Provides consumers with the assurance of the recognized and trusted NSF mark
Evaluation by an independent, third-party certifier reassures your customers of your commitment to safety and quality while meeting retailer and regulator expectations for proof of independent plant audits.
Following successful certification, your product packaging and advertising can include the NSF mark. Known around the world as a symbol of safety and quality, the NSF mark lends credibility and recognition to products. With NSF certification, your products will gain market exposure through our NSF product listings, the online global resource for retailers, regulators and consumers.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote