AS9110 Management Systems Certification (MRO)
For Federal Aviation Association (FAA) repair stations and other MRO suppliers, AS9110 management systems certification:
- Meets requirements specific to commercial, private and military aircraft maintenance
- Increases quality control over processes and performance
- Streamlines documentation
- Improves auditing and surveillance efficiency
- Creates opportunities to reduce waste and costs
- Favors businesses wanting Parts Manufacturing Approval from the FAA
NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) is a leading registrar and certification body for the aerospace industry. Whether you’re certifying for the first time or transferring a registration, we help streamline either process.
Make your MRO business more competitive. What AS9110 does is assess the processes, procedures and efficiencies of your quality management system. (What it doesn’t do is replace regulatory oversight or customer monitoring.) Certification is valid for three years and achieved in two stages.
Stage one determines how ready your organization is for certification. We:
- Review documents about your organization’s processes and management
- Perform an on-site inspection of procedures
- Report potential nonconformities (areas that might not meet standards)
Stage two is when our auditors return and do a comprehensive review of your quality management system. This is where we:
- Confirm the effectiveness of your system
- Provide feedback about nonconformities
- Verify all standards have been met
After an independent reviewer* confirms our decision, we:
- Issue a certificate saying you’ve met all AS9110 requirements
- Publish your certification listing on our website
- Perform semiannual or annual surveillance audits to ensure system maintenance
Uncomplicate the move to a new registrar for your accredited certifications, regardless of where you are in the process. We offer:
- 30-day transfers of valid registrations
- Proven integrity and expertise
- Experience as a leading provider of management system certifications
A dedicated account manager and business development manager communicate with you throughout your transition to the NSF family of companies. The transfer process itself is seamless and straightforward:
- Our reviewer goes over your last audit.
- We assign an auditor to perform an on-site audit.
- Your audit is typically completed in a day or two
- An independent reviewer* approves evidence, reports and recommendations regarding certification.
- NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) issues your certificate.
*The independent reviewer is legally an NSF employee and bound by the requirements of our contract. Certification evaluations and decisions are made impartially and independent from any NSF activity.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Assessments and What You Need to Know
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) - Level 1 Conversation
NSF-ISR Marks Guide
News and Events
NSF-ISR Webinar Addresses the Updated Audit Process During COVID-19
April 29, 2020
Like many organizations, we recognize that during this time we must adapt and look at ways to continue to meet the needs of our customers while still maintaining the integrity of our business and protecting public health and safety. Our updated audit process allows us to continue to provide comprehensive management systems registration services while keeping the health and safety of our team members, colleagues and clients our number one priority.
NSF-ISR Provides Alternate and Remote Audits for Management Systems Certification Due to COVID-19
April 3, 2020
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and impact on our clients, NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) has developed options to ensure the continuity of certification, while doing our part to protect our number one priority, the health and safety of our team members, colleagues and customers.
Meet and Celebrate the NSF International Strategic Registrations Team With #TeamTuesday
December 10, 2019
Join NSF-ISR as we celebrate our stellar team members every Tuesday on the NSF International Strategic Registrations LinkedIn page.
Interested in Joining the NSF-ISR Advisory Council?
December 2, 2019
NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) is seeking new members for our advisory council. The NSF-ISR Advisory Council serves a critical function by ensuring all NSF-ISR programs maintain impartiality, which is vital to the quality of NSF-ISR’s work around the globe.