Align your customers’ expectations with your organization’s objectives.
Certifying to AS9120 addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability. It’s for organizations that procure parts, materials and assemblies and sell these products in the aerospace industry (e.g. distributors). Certification is valid for three years and achieved in two stages.
Stage one determines how ready your organization is for certification. What we do is:
- Review documents about your organization’s processes and management
- Perform an on-site inspection of procedures
- Report potential nonconformities (areas that might not meet standards)
Stage two is when our auditors return and do a comprehensive review of your quality management system. This is where we:
- Confirm the effectiveness of your system
- Provide feedback about nonconformities
- Verify all standards have been met
After an independent reviewer* confirms our decision, we:
- Issue a certificate saying you’ve met all AS9120 requirements
- Publish your certification listing on our website
- Perform semiannual or annual surveillance audits to ensure system maintenance