NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 61 Training
October 18, 2023
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
This one day course is designed for manufacturers of drinking water system components and regulators responsible for product approvals, to learn the design, formulation and marking requirements for drinking water system components and the NSF certification policies that govern product listings to this standard.
Course participants will learn:
* Formulation review and toxicological evaluation
* Test protocols for each category of material, component or
* Definitions for key terms in the standard
* Literature and product marking requirements
* Status of current regulatory requirements for Standard 61
* Lead-Free requirements of the US Safe Driving Water Act,
certifications to NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 and NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard
61 (G) listings.
The registration fee for this one-day course is $575, which includes a course guide book, refreshments and lunch.