21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans For The Dietary Supplement Industry Q&C Training Event
June 21, 2021
Join us for this 1.5-hour training introducing the 21 CFR 121 regulation. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant food defense plan for the dietary supplement industry as required by the FDA.
· Understand a Food Defense Plans and Recognize the required components
· Make sense of FDA interpretations of intentional adulteration in the dietary supplement industry under FSMA
· Evaluate how the 21 CFR 121 regulation applies to dietary supplement manufacturers and raw material suppliers
· Work through how to perform a vulnerability assessment with real-world examples
· Receive FDA references and guidance documents.
Date: Monday June 21, 2021
Time: 1:00 P.M to 2:30 P.M Eastern Time
In order to receive a certificate of completion/participation you must be in attendance 95% of the log in time.
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification. Course log in details will be sent in a separate email.
More Nutritional Supplements and Personal Care Products Trainings
Introduction to Vendor Qualification for Dietary Supplements- Recording 1
Dietary Supplement Claims Substantiation Training 1
Top 10 Audit Findings and Ways to Get a Warning Letter