HACCP I: Prerequisite Programs - Virtual
August 24, 2022
All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Indian Standard Time (IST).
Your prerequisite programs are the foundation of an effective food safety system and are essential to meet regulatory and compliance standards and customer expectations.
This course covers current best practices for developing, documenting and implementing food safety prerequisite programs (PRPs). Robust and effective prerequisite programs prevent contamination and support your HACCP-based food safety system.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and categorize hazards
- Identify appropriate controls for hazards
- Write a standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Conduct a gap assessment of your current practices to PRP requirements
- Check your learning progress with self-assessments throughout the program
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.