Food Plant Sanitation - Virtual
November 28 – 29, 2022
All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Indian Standard Time (IST).
Virtual Team Training for this course is available. Contact us at email@example.com
This virtual instructor-led training course is delivered in two 7-hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
A strong food plant sanitation program and team are crucial to ensure the production of safe food, but these elements of a food safety management system are often overlooked. This program, designed for sanitation managers and personnel who are new to supervising the sanitation function, teaches best practices for developing, implementing and maintaining an effective sanitation program for the food plant environment.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate and discuss food plant sanitary design principles and their impact on effective sanitation programs
- Participate in group discussions, brainstorming and exercises using food plant case scenarios
- Discuss fundamentals of detergents and sanitizers and their use
- Review and write a sanitation standard operating procedure (SSOP)
- Start developing a master sanitation schedule