Safer2Eat: Training for Food Protection Managers (Non Accredited)
August 22 – 23, 2022
All virtual training is delivered in Indian Standard Time (IST).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in two 3.5 hours on back-to-back days.
Course Duration: This online course takes approximately nine hours to complete.
The Safer2Eat Solution
NSF International’s Safer2Eat training delivers the essential information you need to provide safer food to your consumers or guests, minimize the risks of foodborne illness and limit exposure to food unfit for human consumption.
Based on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Food Code, this course focuses on food safety, hazards and contamination, employee health and personal hygiene, safe food handling, equipment, facilities, and HACCP. Interactive and engaging exercises, scenarios, and knowledge checks ensure food safety management and brand protection.
At the end of the program, learners will be able to:
- Use time and temperature controls to limit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms
- Identify food safety hazards
- Recognize whether the food from your supplier is safe
- Prevent cross-contamination and cross-contact
- Clean and maintain food contact surfaces
- Recognize and act on poor food safety behaviors
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Identify active managerial control behaviors
- Introduction to food safety
- Hazards and sources of contamination
- Employee health and personal hygiene
- Safe food handling
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
This course concludes with an online examination which may be taken at the end of the training course. The link to access the exam will be emailed to the email address used for course registration and must be completed within 10 business days of completing the training course.
Who Should Attend
- Food Service Personnel
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- Chefs, Cooks, Food Handlers
- Front- and Back-of-House Team Members
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.