Advanced HACCP: Verification and Validation - Virtual
July 22 – 23, 2021
All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in 3.5-hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
This IACET and International HACCP Alliance accredited training is designed to provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the concepts and applications of verification and validation. Scientific validation of your HACCP system is required to confirm that control measures are effective at controlling hazards. Continual and effective monitoring and verification are key to determining the effectiveness of your HACCP system. Learn how to identify steps to verify and validate your food safety system in this comprehensive, virtual instructor-led training course.
What You’ll Do:
- Differentiate between monitoring, verification and validation activities
- Develop and document a validation plan based on an industry case study
- Develop a verification schedule for key plant activities
- HACCP System Review
- Prerequisite Programs
- HACCP Principles
- Validation, Monitoring and Verification
- Definitions, Clarification
- Validation: Methods and Approaches
- HACCP System Validation
- HACCP System Verification
- Regulatory Requirements for Verification and Validation
This course concludes with an online examination. The link to access the exam will be emailed to the email address used for course registration. The online exam must be completed within ten business days of having completed the training course, following which, the exam access will expire.
Prerequisite: Completion of NSF HACCP Training (or an IHA accredited HACCP course) or equivalent experience with the HACCP system. A good working knowledge of prerequisite programs / cGMPs and the HACCP system is essential for attending this program.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.