COVID-19 and Strengthening Your Sanitation Practices - Webinar
October 13, 2020
All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
Join NSF International for this two-hour virtual, instructor-led training session (based on current World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control guidance) to find out what food businesses need to be doing to strengthen their sanitation practices and help ensure best practices.
- Cleaning and sanitation refresher
- COVID-19 and cleaning, sanitation and disinfection
- COVID-19: Organism behavior and survival
- What to clean/sanitize
- Clean or sanitize or clean and sanitize
- How to clean
- Contact time
- How often to clean
- What to use
- What to do when someone is diagnosed
- Cleaning protocols