October 17, 2023
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
This one day course is designed for chemical manufacturers, blenders and distributors to attain knowledge of the Standard 60 certification process and technicla requirements.
In addition, manufacturers' reps will be better able to explain the meaning and value of NSF 60 Certification to their customers.
Regulatory officials and water utility personnel will gain valuable insight into the public health protection offered by NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 from this course.
Course participants will learn:
* Definitions for the terms used in Standard 60
* Formulation review and toxilogical evaluation requirements
* Literature and product marking requirements
* The status of current regulatory requirements for Standard
* Requirements for chemical re-packagers, transfer facilities
* NSF certification policies that govern systems listing under
The registration fee for this one-day course is $575, which includes the course guide book, refreshments and lunch.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mid and upper-level management with authority to implement change in the organization.