HACCP I: Prerequisite Programs – Webinar
November 3 – 6, 2020
All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This online, instructor-led training course is delivered in four 3.5-hour sessions on consecutive training days.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
Your prerequisite programs are the foundation of an effective food safety system and are essential to meet regulatory and compliance standards and customer expectations.
This course covers current best practices for developing, documenting and implementing food safety prerequisite programs (PRPs). Robust and effective prerequisite programs prevent contamination and support your HACCP-based food safety system. This course focuses on prerequisite programs as defined by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) as an accepted approach to a preventive control plan (PCP) and is aligned with the expectations of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and categorize hazards
- Identify appropriate controls for hazards
- Write a standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Conduct a gap assessment of your current practices to PRP requirements
- Check your learning progress with self-assessments throughout the program