Vendor Qualification and Audit Training at Supply Side East
September 2 – 3, 2021
Unless you intend to test every shipment of every component for every specification, you must qualify your vendors. But FDA does not provide much guidance on how to qualify vendors. This class is designed for to give people who want to improve quality in their facility and who already have a basic understanding of the Dietary Supplement GMPs, the knowledge and skills necessary to qualify suppliers. Since the evaluation of all types of suppliers often involves auditing, this course will incorporate a fresh look at the process of auditing and the skills and techniques necessary to get the most from these activities.
The auditing skills and techniques learned in this course are independent of the type of auditing or the standard being audited.
At the end of this course attendees will have an understanding of:
· The regulations that apply to Vendor Qualification
21 CFR 111
· The impact of FSMA on Supplier Qualification
· Risk assessment and risk management
· Supplier monitoring activities
· Onsite Audit Strategies & Requirements
· Managing the audit process effectively-before, during after
· The consequences of noncompliance
Day 1: Thursday September 2 , 2021
Day 2: Friday September 3, 2021
Time: 11:00Am-3:00pm Eastern Time (Both Days)
Login credentials will be sent in a seperate email.
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to granting of certification.