Building Your Food Safety Culture - Virtual
October 17, 2022
All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Indian Standard Time (IST).
This virtual instructor-led training course is delivered in 8 hours one full-day session.
When people choose to do something because they believe it is the right thing to do – even if it takes longer or interferes with their other duties – you know you are building a strong food safety culture.
Culture starts at the top, with senior management setting the tone and determining food safety objectives and goals. Senior management’s leadership in setting expectations, and an accountability mindset and approach to food safety, is vital to achieving and sustaining a robust food safety culture.
Food safety culture is recognized as a key factor to achieving ongoing food safety success and to a better organizational culture overall. In this virtual instructor-led program (delivered in an 8-hour webinar session), you gain an understanding of food safety culture best practices, the key elements that contribute to a robust food safety culture, and how to begin the process of culture change for sustained food safety success.
What You'll Do:
- Discuss approaches for gaining management commitment
- Use a food safety culture assessment to:
- Evaluate your current food safety culture
- Develop a food safety culture checklist
- Prioritize areas for improvement
- Identify potential key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure food safety culture
- Begin developing an action plan for your facility
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of organizational culture and influence on food safety
- Differentiate between a food safety program and food safety culture
- Outline methods for measuring and strengthening your company’s food safety culture
- Apply safety culture best practices within your organization
Who Should Attend
- Food Safety Management
- GFSI Certification Managers
- Operations Manager
- QA Manager