21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans For The Dietary Supplement Industry
April 8, 2021
Join us for this 1.5-hour training introducing the 21 CFR 121 regulation. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant food defense plan for the dietary supplement industry as required by the FDA.
· Understand a Food Defense Plans and Recognize the required components
· Make sense of FDA interpretations of intentional adulteration in the dietary supplement industry under FSMA
· Evaluate how the 21 CFR 121 regulation applies to dietary supplement manufacturers and raw material suppliers
· Work through how to perform a vulnerability assessment with real-world examples
· Receive sample worksheets, example mitigation strategies, and vulnerability assessments along with FDA references and guidance documents.
Date: April 8, 2021
Time: 1:00 P.M to 2:30 P.M Eastern Time
**In order to receive a certificate of completion/participation you must be in attendance 95% of the log in time**
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification. Course log in details will be sent in a separate email.
More Nutritional Supplements and Personal Care Products Trainings
Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for the Dietary Supplement Industry Online Training
Friday, January 22, 2021
Vendor Qualification and Audit Training - Instructor Led Remote Training
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans for Dietary Supplement Industry Online Training
Friday, January 29, 2021