NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 Training
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
This one-day course is designed for chemical manufacturers, blenders, and distributors to attain knowledge of the Standard 60 certification process and technical requirements. The course enables participants to convey the meaning and value of NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 Certification to their customers.
In addition, public health regulatory officials and water utility personnel will gain valuable insight into the public health protection offered by NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 from this course.
Course participants will learn:
- Definitions for the terms used in Standard 60.
- Formulation review and toxicological evaluation requirements.
- Literature and product marking requirements.
- The status of current regulatory requirements for Standard 60.
- Requirements for chemical re-packagers, transfer facilities, and distributors.
- NSF certification procedures and maintenance for drinking water treatment chemicals.
The registration fee for this one-day course is $595, which includes the course guidebook, refreshments, and lunch.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chemical company representatives including regulatory compliance, sales/marketing, and plant/production managers. In addition, the course would be of interest to water utility/operations staff involved in the specification/procurement of chemicals used in the treatment of public health drinking water supplies.