21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans for Dietary Supplement Industry Online Training
July 14, 2022
21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans for Dietary Supplement
Join us for this 1.5 hour training introducing the 21 CFR 121 regulation. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant food defense plan for the dietary supplement industry as required by the FDA.
· Understand a Food Defense Plan and Recognize the required componenets
· Make sense of FDA interpretations of intentional adulteration in the dietary supplement industry under FSMA
· Evaluate how the 21 CFR 121 regulation applies to dietary supplement manufacturers and raw material suppliers
· Work through how to perform a vulnerability assessment with real-world examples
· Receive sample worksheets, example mitigation strategies, and vulnerability assessments along with FDA references and guidance documents.
Date: July 14, 2022 - 1:00P.M to 2:30 P.M Eastern Time
*Register 3 or more attendees from the same company and receive a 10% discount off each registration*
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification. Course participation log in information will be sent via email.
Certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course. Completion of the course means being in attendance 95% of the log in time.