Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for the Dietary Supplement Industry - Supply Side Network 365
December 3, 2020
Dietary Supplement companies and raw material suppliers are not exempt from the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) requirements outlined in 21 CFR 1 subpart L. There are, however, modified requirements for companies that are following 21 CFR 111. In this one-hour course we will highlight the key requirements of the FSVP for raw material suppliers and dietary supplement companies. You will learn how the FSVP requirements are an extension of 21 CFR 111, as well as what you and your raw material suppliers need to do to be compliant with this part of the regulation.
- Understand what is required for FSVP
- Know who is considered to be an importer
- Understand how the requirements are modified for dietary supplements and dietary supplement components
- Know where the regulations are found
- Know when an onsite audit may be required
Date: Thursday December 3, 2020
Time: 1:30 PM-2:30 AM Eastern Time
Course participation log in information will be sent via email.
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.