HACCP for Manufacturing Food Packaging Materials - Virtual
December 19 – 20, 2022
All virtual training is delivered in Indian Standard Time (IST).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in two 7 hour sessions on back-to-back days.
The food safety risks and controls for a food packaging manufacturing facility are different from those for food processors. Whether you manufacture flexible packaging, rigid plastics, cartons, cut and stack labels, or glass or composite cans, this training provides the knowledge, skills, and confidence to apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop, implement and maintain a HACCP-based food safety management system.
What You’ll Do
- Assess a process flow for your operation
- Use a decision tree to identify process controls and critical control points (CCPs)
- Examine shared HACCP plan models for various packaging materials
- Work through a documentation framework for developing HACCP plans, with a demonstration of forms and templates for an identified packaging product and manufacturing process
- Discuss implementation strategies
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to attend the session.
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Prerequisite(s): Working knowledge of the food packaging industry is essential. A good understanding of food safety principles is beneficial.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.