Introduction To Product Labeling For Dietary Supplements Q&C Training Event
June 22, 2021
Join us for this 1-hour training introducing the regulations governing the labeling of dietary supplements. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant dietary supplement label as required by the FDA and FTC.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
· Identify the parts of a dietary supplement label that are mandated by the FDA
· Understand how to structure a Supplement Facts table to ensure that it complies with the new labeling changes
· Know the different kinds of claims available to you, and the criteria to use them
· Avoid common labeling mistakes made by the dietary supplement industry
· Know where to locate the resources available to you when generating a new dietary supplement label
Date: Tuesday June 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM Eastern Time
In order to receive a certificate of completion/participation you must be in attendance 95% of the log in time. Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification. Course log in details will be sent in a separate email.