21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans For The Dietary Supplement Industry
December 3, 2020
21 CFR 121 Food Defense Plans for Dietary Supplement
Join us for this 1.5 hour training introducing the 21 CFR 121 regulation. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant food defense plan for the dietary supplement industry as required by the FDA.
· Understand a Food Defense Plans and Recognize the required componenets
· Make sense of FDA interpretations of intentional adulteration in the dietary supplement industry under FSMA
· Evaluate how the 21 CFR 121 regulation applies to dietary supplement manufacturers and raw material suppliers
· Work through how to perform a vulnerability assessment with real-world examples
· Receive sample worksheets, example mitigation strategies, and vulnerability assessments along with FDA references and guidance documents.
1:00 P.M to 2:30 P.M Eastern Time
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.