2 Part Label Claim and Promotion Online Training
February 2 – 3, 2021
The labeling and promotion of your Dietary Supplement products are the most visible ways that the Food & Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission can track your compliance with federal regulations. This course will help you to ensure your claims are lawful. It will also enable you to avoid making implied claims that would result in regulatory enforcement. Participants will learn how public knowledge of FTC and FDA enforcement actions affect business performance.
At the conclusion of the course participants will have an understanding of the following:
• Stay up to date and navigate the maze of FDA & FTC regulations and enforcement
• Ensure your advertising and branding complies with FTC regulations
• Learn how to differentiate between health qualified, implied and expressed claims
• Understand how to develop compliant structure function claims including disclaimers and substantiation
Benefits of taking this seminar:
• A comprehensive training approach that delivers extensive industry experience and tangible real-world
• Training you can immediately apply to your business
• Help establish in-house subject matter expertise
• Ask questions and learn best practices
Who Should Attend?
• Quality Control/Assurance
• Laboratory Operations
• Product Development
• Suppliers and Distributors
• Regulatory Affairs
Dates: February 2, 2020 & February 3, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
*Certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course*
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.