Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification
The Safe Quality Food (SQF) Programme is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked food safety standard based on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP). NSF Food Safety Certification, LLC is accredited to certify to the SQF.
This comprehensive certification system addresses food safety and quality management in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Consumer products packaging
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
- Animal feed manufacturing
- Pet food manufacturing
- Catering operations
- Agricultural packing houses
Get the Advantage of Certifying to SQF
Independent verification that your product or process complies with specific international standards can help you:
- Assure that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognised standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimise risk and protect your reputation
A partial or fully remote audit is an additional option, depending on your needs.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Risk Assessment is Critical for GFSI Compliance
A Closer Look at Risk Analysis and Assessment at SQF Unites
Four Truths About ISO 21469 Certified Lubricants