Municipal Water Treatment Systems and Products
To support your needs and ensure your product’s quality and compliance with health effects regulations, NSF offers full testing and certification services. Our services provide market access and help you make safer choices about your products.
We test and evaluate numerous municipal water treatment systems, products, components and materials, from those that disperse chemicals at water treatment facilities, to water storage tanks, pipes, valves and meters used in water distribution lines.
Certify to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 is the most recognized health effects standard for municipal water treatment systems and products. Required by almost all U.S. states and Canadian provinces and territories, this standard sets health effects criteria for chemical contaminants that may leach from materials, components and devices into drinking water.
Unsure if You’re Ready for NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certification?
We’ve created a readiness tool that provides customized insight into how prepared you are to begin the process with NSF.
What Sets Us Apart
When you work with NSF, you can expect that:
- Our people know your people: We provide dedicated account managers for each client, because we know you don’t want to be directed to an automated hotline or wait days or weeks for answers to your questions.
- Our labs are owned and operated by us: To make sure you receive results you can rely on, NSF owns and operates our own labs in the U.S., Wales, Brazil, China and more.
- We help protect your company from risk: From employing expert scientists to providing you with data, our goal is to help protect your company from risk by giving you actionable information.
- You can track your project status anywhere, anytime: We provide you with access to our real-time customer platform, NSF Connect. Submit documentation, track your projects, ask questions and more.
- Our mark is known around the world: The NSF mark means quality and gives your product instant credibility.