· 1 min read
New Survey Explores Adoption of AI and Digital Solutions in the MedTech Industry
Key insights of the survey include:
- 87% have already implemented or are planning to implement AI/digital solutions in their regulatory/quality management system, and 89% in their product range.
- 48% cite improvement or expansion of intended use as a reason for introducing AI/digital solutions.
- The biggest challenge to introducing digital solutions, cited 35% of respondents, is clinical validation.
- 47% say regulatory compliance/market access is an obstacle to fully implementing digital solutions.
- 57% say their company doesn't understand the quality and regulatory landscape around augmented reality.
The final report reveals unique insights into the status of implementation and the barriers to successful adoption whether from market access or patient safety.
You will need to complete a form to download the full report from Informa Connect.