· 1 min read
New Virtual Health Sciences Symposium
The inaugural NSF Health Sciences Symposium will be held online on March 16 from 13:00-17:00 GMT.
This free event will look at the ever-changing life sciences landscape and assess the shifts impacting the pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, medical device, IVD and clinical sectors.
A global lineup of speakers from leading companies and regulatory bodies will discuss the field’s dynamics and answer attendees’ questions.
Issues on the agenda include:
- The post-pandemic supply chain
- Cybersecurity for devices
- The growth of the dietary supplement market
- Automation of drug and device manufacturing
- The case for a global regulatory landscape?
The symposium offers two parallel streams: medical devices and IVD; and pharmaceutical, clinical and dietary supplements.
Why Should You Attend?
- Get actionable insights from leading industry experts and regulators on changes in the global health sciences.
- Listen to a thought-provoking conversation on what the industry both can and should do in our fireside chat.