FSSC 22000 Certification
Save time and money if you are already ISO 22000 certified. NSF Certification, LLC is accredited to certify to FSSC 22000. This complete GFSI benchmarked certification standard combines the requirements of ISO 22000, the appropriate technical standard and additional requirements to meet FSSC 22000.
FSSC 22000 certifies the food, feed and packaging safety systems of companies in the food chain that process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetable products, products with a long shelf life and other food ingredients like additives, vitamins and bio-cultures.
Improve Consistency and Integrity in Your Food Safety Programmes
Certifying to FSSC 22000 addresses food safety and quality management in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
- Animal feed manufacturing
- Pet food manufacturing
- Biochemical manufacturing
See the Benefits of FSSC 22000
Compliance to the requirements of this globally recognised standard can help:
- Assure that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognised standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimise risk and protect your reputation
A partial or fully remote audit is an additional option, depending on your needs.