AS9120 Aerospace Management Systems Certification
A certificate from NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) proves your commitment to quality as a company that resells, distributes and warehouses parts found in aircraft and other aerospace components. In addition, AS9120 management systems certification:
- Meets specific requirements for standards relevant to distributors
- Accesses the aerospace industry’s best practices for quality and traceability
- Helps reduce operational risk
- Emphasises customer satisfaction across your organisation
Whether you’re certifying for the first time or transferring a registration, our experience as a leading aerospace registrar and certification body helps streamline either process.
Align your customers’ expectations with your organisation’s objectives.
Certifying to AS9120 addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability. It’s for organisations that procure parts, materials and assemblies and sell these products in the aerospace industry (e.g. distributors). Certification is valid for three years and achieved in two stages.
Stage one determines how ready your organisation is for certification. What we do is:
- Review documents about your organisation’s processes and management
- Perform an on-site inspection of procedures
- Report potential nonconformities (areas that might not meet standards)
Stage two is when our auditors return and do a comprehensive review of your quality management system. This is where we:
- Confirm the effectiveness of your system
- Provide feedback about nonconformities
- Verify all standards have been met
After an independent reviewer* confirms our decision, we:
- Issue a certificate saying you’ve met all AS9120 requirements
- Publish your certification listing on our website
- Perform semiannual or annual surveillance audits to ensure system maintenance
Uncomplicate the move to a new registrar for your accredited certifications, regardless of where you are in the process. We offer:
- 30-day transfers of valid registrations
- Proven integrity and expertise
- Experience as a leading provider of management system certifications
A dedicated account manager and business development manager communicate with you throughout your transition to the NSF family of companies. The transfer process itself is seamless and straightforward:
- Our reviewer goes over your last audit.
- We assign an auditor to perform an on-site audit.
- Your audit is typically completed in a day or two.
- An independent reviewer* approves evidence, reports and recommendations regarding certification.
- NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) issues your certificate.
*The independent reviewer is legally an NSF employee and bound by the requirements of our contract. Certification evaluations and decisions are made impartially and independent from any NSF activity.